SecoGear* 3.3kV - 27kV Metal Enclosed Switchgear
For over 80 years, GE has provided medium voltage equipment combining advanced technology with engineering excellence. The SecoGear* range provides the highest safety and reliability standards with a cost effective solution in the public distribution, industry and building sectors.
- Indoor metal-enclosed (According to IEC 62271-200, loss of service continuity category (LSC) 2B and partition class is PM -metallic partition) switchgear designed for the MV section of HV/MV and MV/MV substation
- Air insulated switchgear with a compact design
- Safe and Reliable switchgear for universal indoor applications
- Designed with full metallic segregation of its internal compartments
- Equipped with the latest design embedded pole SecoVac vacuum circuit breaker
- Cable compartments with ample space for ease of power cable connection
- Fully arc-proof unit up to 40kA for 1 second AFLR
- Tested in accordance with the IEC international standards
- Tested to UBC zone 4 IBC 2012 intensity 9 for Seismic
- Front panel features easy operation and low maintenance
- Complete interlocking system to prevent incorrect operation and to improve safety
Innovative in its design, GE' s SecoGear is compact Air insulated switchgear and leads the industry in safety, reliability, performance and sustainability. Fully IEC certified at the KEMA and IPH test labs to IEC 62271-100 and IEC 62271-200, meeting the requirements of LSC2B. SecoGear Switchgear is suited to provide control and protection for cables, transformers, capacitors and motors used across many industries. SecoGear excels anywhere that medium voltage power has to be switched, controlled and protected.